What Is a CMV Form 1?
CMV form is a physical fitness declaration form used for applying for a driving license. It is also known as application cum declaration as to physical fitness. When you request a driving license, it is mandatory that you prove yourself healthy enough to drive a motor vehicle without any hindrance.
Only when you declare your physical fitness along with a medical certificate, will you be considered for driving license procedures. So, you need to fill in the CMV form 1 to declare yourself physically fit.
It also includes a form 1A, which is a medical certificate. This form 1A needs to be filled based on your health condition and should be attested by a certified medical professional.
What Is Included in a CMV Form 1?
Use CMV form 1 self-declaration for learning license fill online feature to proclaim that you are health-wise fit to obtain a driving license. The CMV form requires you to fill in various details including:
- Personal information of the applicant - Name of the applicant, their parents, children or spouse details, date of birth, and the right age at the time of filling the form are to be included.
- Location - Includes details of your permanent as well as your temporary address or official address.
- Identification marks - Details of 2 identification marks like moles, scars, or so on need to be included here.
- Specific health details - The form also includes a list of yes or no questions where you need to answer certain health-related questions. You need to answer if you have or do not have any of the listed defects that may be crucial to the license approval.
- CMV Form 1 A: Medical Certificate - This part of the form also requires similar personal as well as health information about the applicant. But, here, only a medical professional should fill in and attest to it.
- Optional - Blood group and RH factor details if the applicant wishes it to be displayed on the license.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness - Declaration by the certified medical professional to attest that the information provided is right.
How to Complete a CMV form?
Completing a CMV form is essential for applying for a driving license. You can easily fill the CMV form following the below instructions.
Step 1 - Open the CMV form 1 self-declaration for learning license fill online PDF document from CocoDoc.
Step 2 - Application cum declaration as to physical fitness can be filled by the applicant. Use the text boxes field to type in the required information.
Step 3 - Click on the date fields and select the dates from the drop-down calendar.
Step 4 - Use the checkbox field given on the yes or no questions and give the right answers for the same.
Step 5 - The CMV form 1A should be filled by a medical practitioner. So consult a physician to take the necessary test and fill the details in this form 1A.
Step 6 - You can use the digital signature feature of CocoDoc to sign the CMV form 1 online. Then, you can easily share it with the physician to get it attested based on your medical fitness and get the certificate of medical fitness.
What Is a CMV Form Used For?
CMV form is used for declaring the medical fitness of a person in order to request a motor vehicle driving license. Medical fitness is critical to getting a driving license. So, the government is very strict in looking for the right information regarding a person's medical status when they apply for a driving license.
CMV form serves this purpose by having 2 forms - form 1 to be filled by the applicant, declaring their medical details, and form 1A, assisting the first form, which will be filled and authenticated by a certified physician regarding the applicant's medical status. Without an approved CMV form along with the medical certificate, it is impossible to enter into the procedure of getting a license.